What if I lost my title, what do I do?

You will need to apply at the Secretary of State for a duplicate title. There are exceptions to this rule so let us know that this situation exists.  You can always call us at 619-797-6602.

What if the vehicle title is in someone else’s name?

If it is a spouse then whomever the title name is will have to sign the loan documents but if it is someone you do not know or a friend, then they will need to sign the title over to your name first before you apply for the loan.

When do I get my title back?

You will get a release of the lien upon paying off the loan and you can then attach this to your title or send it in to the Secretary of State to have a fresh title without us on there.

Will my car be taken from me?

This is a great question so let’s discuss it openly. The fact is you are using your vehicle to get a loan. You are telling us that should you not pay the loan, that we can get the vehicle from you for sale so we can pay off the loan and give you the remaining proceeds if any. The fact is we dislike doing this and it us used as a very last resort because not only is it very expensive to do this but also we know that you will never want to be a customer again.

We also know that we will lose money when we auction it off and the end result is no-one wins!

Our Promise to You:

“We will do whatever we can to make sure that you can pay this loan and you will return as a happy customer.  We want your word-of-mouth business and to do this we have to lend responsibly and you have to borrow the same.”